As we update, improve and expand the Services, this Policy may change, so please refer back to it periodically. By using the Site or the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
The Company respects the privacy of its Users and is committed to protecting it in all respects.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
1. When you use the Platform by way of registration, logging in, creation of a user account, purchase of a test series, video course, attempting a mock test, etc., or by way of interaction via third-party websites and/or mobile applications or by any other way of communication with the Platform, The Current Knowledge may collect your personally identifiable information including name, date of birth, gender, demographic information, photos, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, credit card or debit card details, geographic location, mailing address, social media account details including a list of contacts/friends and examination preference.
3. By registering on The Current Knowledge Platform, you agree and confirm your consent to providing The Current Knowledge your aforementioned personal information, which is lawful, necessary, and permissible. You at all times have the right to discontinue the use of the Platform. The Current Knowledge is not liable to provide you its Services in the absence or your refusal to provide the aforesaid information. Additionally, The Current Knowledge is not liable to ensure or maintain the same quality of its Services to you, as it may for a user who provides all aforementioned information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
1. When you visit or interact with the Platform, apart from The Current Knowledge certain third-party advertisers and/or service providers may use technologies that automatically collect information about you for both transactional (e.g., confirmation of registration, notification of purchase made, etc.) and promotional (e.g., promotions, emails, etc.) purposes. Your information may be collected by The Current Knowledge or such third-party advertisers and/or service providers in the following ways:-
2. Log Files: Every time you visit the Platform, The Current Knowledge servers automatically receive log information from your browser and device that was used to access the Platform (such as IP address, device ID, details of your network operator and type, your operating system, browser type, and version, CPU speed, and connection speed). This enables us to validate you as a User, to understand your usage of the Platform, and helps us to make changes and updates most suited to your needs and interests.
3. Mobile Device: When you register your mobile device or use the mobile device to access the App, In addition to the aforesaid, The Current Knowledge will also collect device information such as mobile device ID, model and manufacturer details, operating system, etc. for the purpose of improving the App’s overall functionality and displaying the content according to your preferences.
4. Cookies: Cookies are data files placed on your device, used to keep track of information such as your interaction with social media websites, the content you click on, download, upload, or share, and other activity on the Platform, etc. in order to improve your experience of the Platform by personalizing it to your preferences and usage trends.
5. Web Beacons: Web beacons are transparent graphic images used in our email communication to you, in order to understand customer behavior and improve the overall quality, functionality, and interactivity of the Platform.
6. Mobile Analytics: Mobile analytics software is used by The Current Knowledge to better understand and customize the functionality of the App’s software on your phone. This is done by collecting information such as your frequency of the App’s usage, the features you prefer to use on the App, where the App was downloaded from, Device Id, name of other mobile applications on your device, etc.
8. Public Forums: Any information that is disclosed by you in the comments section becomes published information and The Current Knowledge shall not be held liable for the security of the same or any personal information that you disclose herein. You agree to exercise caution when disclosing any personal information or personally identifiable information in this regard.
9. Please note that we only use the aforesaid information to communicate with and/or improve the Service and to better understand our users’ operating systems, for system administration, and to audit the use of the Service. We do not use any of the aforesaid data to identify the name, address, or other personal details of any individual.
LINK TO THIRD PARTIES
SHARING OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. As a strict policy we will not disclose, share or exploit your information with anyone without your permission.
2. However, we may mandate under law or under contracts to make certain limited disclosures under the following circumstances:
• Legal Necessity: The Current Knowledge may share any of the aforesaid information, including your personally identifiable information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information, without obtaining separate consent from you, if and when such information is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation of any criminal activity, or for prosecution and punishment of offenders.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use the Site or Services, we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services and storage requirements under applicable law, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
Furthermore, you can request the deletion of your personal info by sending an email to email@example.com
SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
2. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. All information gathered by the Company is securely stored within the Company-controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
3. We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
• Any complaints or requests or concerns with regards to the use, processing, or disclosure of information provided by you or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance redressal officer as mentioned below via post or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Grievance Redressal Officer: Any complaints, abuse, or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature.
Grievance Redressal Officer
Name: Surendra Jangir
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Opp. Sanskrit College
Near Kalyan Circle, Sikar
(Rajasthan) - 332001
We request you please provide the following information in your complaint:
a) Identification of the information provided by you.
b) Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information.
c) Your address, telephone number, or e-mail address.
e) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
The Company may reach out to you to confirm or discuss certain details about your complaint and issues raised.
The Company shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non-designated person in this regard.
You may also contact us in case you have any questions/suggestions about the Policy using the contact information mentioned above.